- Regular production meetings
- Equipment checklist
Our group has completed all of the pre-production except for the script which is nearly done.
I think I did a fair bit of the pre-production and when I finished I helped even more with things that hadn't been done.
My strengths have been updating my blog with meetings of what everyone has been doing.
While in the studio, I have tried being a floor manager and I have tried using the equipment in the control room and I have also used the cameras. Personally, I liked using the camera and being the floor manager best.
Our class need to work better at using the control room and the cameras, by doing this I think it will look like they are being more professional.
I always give work in on time, I have managed timing good. My attendance and punctuality have been really good in this project.
The weakness of our team is that they never turn up on time or do not come in at all.
I think I deserve a Merit, this is because I think I could have done some more pre-production.
No comments:
Post a Comment