This is in a word document, but I just copied it over:
Regular Minted Meetings
19/01/16
Today, everyone was allocated their roles.
I chose Equipment checklist and Regular production meetings.
We have 9 people in our group and today 3 people were late,
that was Sophian, Ryan and Yashin.
Louis and Iram did not turn up to the lessons, so we chose
what they would be doing as they was not here to choose for their selves.
20/01/16
Alex whet home as she was feeling ill but, Yasin turned up late.
Alex whet home as she was feeling ill but, Yasin turned up late.
Today we talked about what the set may look like. We had an
idea of the colours of dark blue and white. We are thinking of buying red
buzzers.
22/01/16
Today everyone except Alex.
Today we talked about the technical requirements and we were
trying to think of names to call the show.
We were also thinking of the colours we could use on the set
and we were trying to create a logo.
26/01/16
Today I missed the first lesson (family reasons)
Today we went into the studio and Tom showed us how to use
the equipment. I told Tom what equipment that we need to use for our show and
he said he is going to speak to me later and tell me about using the TV screen.
We went over the roles of everyone and they now have to get
on with their tasks.
27/01/16
This morning I wasn’t in as I was at a careers meeting.
In the last lesson, we all got on with our roles.
29/01/16
Ryan and Ayan missed the lesson.
Today we talked about the theme song for our show. We also
went over everything with Amy.
02/02/16
Today Alex was late, Yasin was late, Ammu was late and
Sophian didn’t turn up.
Everyone had a chat about the work they are doing and then
everyone got on with their work.
No comments:
Post a Comment